Debt Collection Melbourne
Debt Collection Melbourne | Boston Commercial Services
We have extensive debt collection experience in Melbourne, Victoria and we know how to recover your debts with the fastest and most efficient legal means. In Melbourne our address is:
Christie Corporate Offices
454 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone: 1300 668 699
Did you know that by simply recovering more outstanding customer accounts, you can save money, improve cash flow, and increase available capital to reinvest in new growth opportunities?
At Boston Commercial Services, we love seeing our clients’ businesses thrive when they break free from bad debts and establish a healthy debt collection system.
We offer ongoing debt collection services in Melbourne which include making demands for payments, escalating outstanding debts, making field calls and skip tracing to minimise litigated outcomes.
How You Collect Your Debts Matters
We understand that how you collect your debts from clients can effect your business reputation and relationships and this is what drives your business. So we accord your clients the same respect that you do. We always adhere to debt collection practices that are fair, legal and approved by Consumer Affairs Victoria.
Tips for Minimise Bad Debt in Melbourne
Preventing bad debt from accumulating in the first place, means you can spare yourself the time, money and stress of chasing long overdue debts.
- Issue bills regularly or as soon as work is completed
- Ensure full payment information is contained in your invoice
- Maintain regular friendly contact with your customers
- Offer a bonus or discount for early payment
- Ensure credit checks are performed before offering to trade on credit
- Set appropriate credit limits
- Ensure payment is received before shipping or releasing title to goods
- Register any security interests on the Personal Property Security Register (PPSR)
Tips to Recovering Bad Debts in Melbourne
Your prospects of recovering a debt ultimately depend on what you do early in the accounting process. Putting in place effective account escalation protocols can optimise timely invoice payments and minimise the number of outstanding accounts that are 60 days overdue and beyond.
An effective account escalation protocol enables you to maintain friendly client relations while letting them know that you keep a tight reign on your accounts.
Get Help Resolving Your Debt Disputes
No matter what stage of debt recovery you need help with, Boston Commercial Services can provide tailored expert services and advice to get owed funds into your bank account.
Allow us to offer solutions to optimise your business cashflow by:
- assisting you to establishing credit checking protocols
- bolstering your trading terms
- helping you establish accounting and debt collection protocols
- escalating unpaid invoices
- resolving debt disputes
- dealing with unresponsive or absent debtors
- instituting debt recovery proceedings; or
- enforcing judgement debts.