We will contact your debtors TODAY – 3 Simple Steps
Stop Wasting Your Time & Reduce Your STRESS – Let Us Chase Your Debtors TODAY!
Debt Recovery Service
Debt Recovery Service for businesses of every size.
Trusted by businesses for over 30 years to swiftly recover outstanding debt, Boston Commercial Services provides professional and discreet debt collection solutions for clients of every size across all industries.
Tailoring our approach for every client, our experienced debt collectors operate in commercial (business-to-business) and consumer debt recovery, scaling solutions for:
- Escalating phone and letter demands
- Skip tracing
- Field calls, through to
- All avenues of legal action
Supported by the services of Dejure Commercial Lawyers, Boston Commercial Services can give clients exclusive first access to experienced counsel where legal action is required.
Boston Commercial Services prides itself on its high level of compliance with regulatory, legal, industry and client requirements. Boston strives to achieve industry best practice in compliant and ethical debt recovery and is regularly recognised by its clients and business partners in this regard.
The Boston Group has its own external audit and compliance committee to whom it reports extensively on a bi-annual basis. This committee also conducts on-site spot check audits on a bi-annual basis. In addition, Boston’s clients regularly audit its business and collections process to ensure compliance with both client and regulatory requirements.
Boston’s trust account is audited annually as part of its CAPI licensing requirement (see below).
Compliance Training and Practices
Boston adopts the ‘ACCC/ASIC Debt Collection Guideline – For Collectors and Creditors‘ as the principle for its Debt Collection processes and procedures.
Collection staff undergo initial training and assessment, followed by regularly repeated refresher training in all areas of compliance including:
Compliance Training and Practices
- ACCC/ASIC Debt Collection Guideline: For Collectors and Creditors
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Financial Hardship
- Consumer Credit Code
- Consumer Protection
- Debt Collection and the Trade Practices Act
- National Privacy Principles
- Uniform Consumer Credit Code
Boston undertakes regular call monitoring reviews and file reviews on each of its collection account managers to ensure adherence to compliance and privacy policies at all times.
Boston Commercial Services holds a full Commercial Agents and Private Inquiry Agents (CAPI) License.
Boston Commercial Services is a member of:
- Australian Institute of Credit Management (AICM)
Credit Check and Skip Tracing
Entity Checking and Verification
- Veda is the facility used which provides relevant insolvency, personal bankruptcy, court actions and trade survey information.
- Users can have confidence in their credit applications and reduce the incidence of bad debt write-offs and associated costs.
Veda can assist users to:
- Establish the correct legal identity of the customer source basic credit information quickly and cost effectively improve service and compete strongly for new customersreduce processing costs and downstream collection costs
Other services available are:
- ASIC Reports and Company Searches
- International Reports
- Litigation Browse
- Bankruptcy Searches
Boston Commercial Services provides tailored plans to individual clients on a case-by-case basis, this is to ensure that each fee structure is suitable to all business sizes. To find out what fee structure is suitable for your business please fill in the enquiry form and one of our operators will contact you to answer your query.